Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Fall Ya All!!




SOLD THANK YOU!!!
 
 

 SOLD THANK YOU!!

Here is some of what I have been up to!! I've been making pumpkins!! These are all upcycled from vintage bedspreads and the orange one from an old vintage al- paca sweater. I love how they are all different in their own way. I also love making them!! I have most of these listed in my Etsy shoppe. Let me know if you want any. I will be making more. I have a few craft shows coming up too. I am getting excited about that!!
 
 
 
I made another "DOG RAG DOLL". Her name is "Milly Mutt". She is listed in my etsy shoppe. She is so cool and hip and was a blast to make. "Betty Bow Wow" went to a good home in Michigan!! Milly is lookin for a good home too!!
 


 


On Labor Day we had a family picnic. Caylee our grandaughter loved the new swing Papa Sim made for her from a tractor seat!! 
 

 
We also have a new grand dog! Kade is not a puppy but they just got him. He is so sweet and loves to play fetch with the ball, over and over again!! LOL
 
You know how it is when you have family over and you always think you don't have enough food? Well I was worried and Sim and Kaitlin kept telling me not to worry! I did have enough! LOL I kept thinking of how Jesus fed 5000 with five loaves of bread. I made tuna salad. We had brats and Koegel hot dogs, chips n dip, pop, beans(my speciality from a can) and cut up veges from our garden!! Thank God for the garden!! And we made two pies the one from pinterest we have been making all summer. One was pink lemonade and the other was orange. I still vote for the pink lemonade! Sim was gonna make me write him a paper on how I did have enough! LOL
 
Next week I will be canning tomatoes like crazy!! I am excited!! We actually grew them! Yay! I'll be making more pumpkins and little pigs. So til next time keep on keepin on!! Peace out and take care!! XO Love ya, Fran.


 

9 comments:

Pendleton Primitives said...

Fran, those pumpkins are darling! What a brilliant idea to upcycle old bedspreads. The little girl and doggy are so cute and what a neat idea for a swing.
~Christina

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hi Fran!
Carola here, do you remember me from the Vintage Vacation - Jenny Holiday swap? Well I just saw your white fabric pumpkins, love them and tried to buy them both from your etsy, but it says that you wont send to Germany :(
Happy fall wishes back to you!

Trace4J said...

Morning Fran
Oh I love the adorable lil pumpkins. Super cool.
Your granny girl looks is as pretty as you!!
What a fun day.
HUGS
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Fran,
I just emailed you as I WANT the bird pumpkin!! !!!
The puppy looks like it might be part Jack Russell, my favorite dog!
Have a nice weekend!
Warmly,
deb

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Fran, sweet pumpkins your making, love them. Cute pictures of the Granddaughter to, love the little dog, sweet. Happy canning my friend,Hugs Francine.

karen hess jewelry said...

hello dear friend!
wow! have you ever been busy!! I simply adore your little pumpkins - I saw them on FB but the pix show up better on your blog. They are precious!
I think I sweat it out every time we entertain that I'll have enough food ~ yet, there always seems to be leftovers! hahaha!
Caylee looks like she's having a ball on the new swing, how special! Her new pup looks adorable too.
I envy you with all those wonderful veggies ~ you'll have delicious summer memories all winter!
xoxo
Karen

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Cute pumpkins! I can't believe how big Caylee is! She is as cute as a button.

Leaon Mary said...

Gitl I just love your photos of your beautiful grandgirl and grandoggie! Love that you had ENOUGH too! amen Chicky! I pray your blessings are always multiplied like loaves n fishes!!
Holykisses chicky!
Oh and super sweet Prims!!
The orange sweater punkin rocks! xoxo

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Now that's what I want to learn to do - sew using recycled materials.
So, I took my first sewing class and really liked it. I mean, she's got me learning on children's paper sheets! Slow and steady. Then I got home and tried my new sewing machine. The part I ALWAYS have trouble with is getting the bobbin in the metal part right. It keeps falling out of its holder or it's not latching to the thread from the needle. VERY frustrating. I hate to think I have to do this part every time I need to change the thread color!
I mostly want to learn to sew for crafts, but she wants to teach me how to make some clothing. If I learn how to do this, then I can apply it to other things.
Yes, it feels like I've had a headache for a week straight. Lots of stress and changes going on. Waiting to hear when I can go to Orientation and from there, I'll start learning to be a Court Transcriptionist. : )