Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I am so thankful!! XOXO

 
Well I have been celebrating my birthday week!! I got myself this new groovey mug, "girl you are a boss"!! I love it. And I even got myself some orange daiseys!! I feel like I have finally earned it!! My little handmade etsy shoppe is doing good and I am getting other orders too. SO I am embracing it. I've dreamed it, prayed for it, and I am excited! Maybe excited scared!! When God answers prayer watch out!!
 
I will also be doing a giveaway soon here on my little blog. Just gotta come up with something jazzy for you guys. Thanks for hangin with me through it all and I can not wait to see what the future holds for me!!!
 
Keep on Keepin On!!
XOXO
Love Fran.


6 comments:

Ronda said...

Congrats Fran, glad your shop is doing well...and Happy Birthday!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Pretty flowers and fun mug! My birthday is this month and I'm trying to celebrate as many days as I can!!
Happy that your ETSY shop is doing so well!!
warmly,
deb

bethsraggedyatticprims said...

Happy Birthday, Fran. Blessings to you and God Bless.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Congrats my sweet friend! I sure do love my cute pumpkin I got from you. You have such a creative mind! Happy Happy belated birthday!!
hugs,
Jann

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Fran, glad you enjoyed such a good Birthday. Flowers are so pretty and love the mug. Hugs Francine.

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Happy Belated Birthday Fran! It is good to treat yourself - you da boss!!! Love your creations - so glad etsy is going well! Have a wonderful weekend! ~*~Lisa