Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HELLOOOOOOOO BEST BLOGGY FRIENDS!!! I sure miss ya!!

 
 
Hey there bloggy friends! I sure am missing posting on my blog!! But I am having problems with pics!! Kaitlin will be done with finals and exams tomorrow and has promised me she will help me out with my problem!! I can't wait. I have been super duper busy doing craft shows but I am done now!! I am workin my butt off this week to get everything I can done as I am havin surgery on Friday!! I have a new pattern I designed for a really cute snowman and I really hope I get time to go the thrift store cuz I want to do it in pink!! LOL I do that all the time I can just see it in my head!! LOL It took me along time to get the pattern just right too! Laughing at myself as my daughter Brooke calls me Miss Perfect!! I drive her crazy!! LOL So I am praying I'll be back with ya real soon with new pics!!
XOXO Love ya, Fran. 

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Praying for you, dear Fran! I miss you, too! Is this one of the surgeries that you routinely get? As if surgery is ever routine!:( Bah humbug! But, if it helps you to feel better then good for you! Love you, dear friend. Hoping you are feeling better before Christmas! Lori

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Dear Sister Friend........you better be back!!!!!!Praying all goes well with your surgery......pink snowman sounds interesting.......Take care, Blessings Francine.