Monday, September 19, 2011

It was a day filled with Love and Fun!!!


~This is how love looks like 12 years later~~
This is Sim and I at Ryan and Christines Wedding! Still in love after all these years!! Sim and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary on Sunday!! Sim surprised me and took the day off!


Our most favorite place is Lake Huron in Forsester, Michigan this is where we take our vacation!
So Sim planned a day trip for us!! I have been upcycling bird's nest in different forms and on upcycled items for my Etsy shoppe. I haven't listed them yet but Sim knew I wanted more supplies from Lake Huron! I am so blessed that Sim understands me and appreciates what I do. It was a beautiful Fall day yesterday and so relaxing listening to the waves and looking for my goodies!!




This is me having an awesome time looking for God's amazing supplies to make art!


I dediced when I got home I would organize them into my vintage train cases. I thought they looked so cool I'd show you too!!


I will be listing my new Art Birds Nest this week! I can't wait to show you!! I have had so much to catch up on!! Having had my surgery just three weeks ago I am behind and I seem to be getting tired so easy! Hoping this little get away helped out!! I know I am very blessed to be married to Sim!
XO Fran.






7 comments:

the old white house said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! What a wonderful date... reminds me of the lake date that Duane and I went on this summer. Just being together and enjoying the water here in beautiful MI. is all we really need :) I can't wait to see your nest assemblages. That last photo is pretty cool with everything tucked away in the train case! I loved this post... the picture of the two of you is adorable. t. xooxoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you. Great day collecting found items for Art and having fun.

Something Special said...

Oh I love the natural things you found to use in your art. It is fun to find things in Nature that you can use, especially cause it is free! When I do up some more spoons, I will try to remember to let you know so you can see what I did with them.

Unknown said...

Oh how special is this Fran! Isn't love for our husbands grand? I love mine too so much! I love the picture of the two of you...just love it!

I've been making cards and matchboxes. I've entered a holiday bazaar in early December...

Life is a little tender right now with the great loss of our little Misha. It's one of those events in life that only God can fill that void but we've started the healing process. I posted a sweet picture of her today from last week. Pure love in her little eyes.

Sending you that same love,
Jackie

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Happy 12th Anniversary ! Looks like you had a wonderful day ! Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter ,too. :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hey Aunt Frannie!

Congratulations! You both look great. And you had so much fun at the beach collecting supplies. Wish I could have been there to share the fun!

Jill

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Happy belated Anniversary to you both! Sim sounds like a wonderful man! What a fun day that would be. I loved the pictures of all the wonderful naturals you found. I'm sure you will create some really cool things with all that goodness!!