Monday, May 10, 2010

CHECK OUT THE GIVEBACK I WON!!!!!!!!

Well I gotta say April was an awesome month for me!! I'm asking God what I did to deserve all that I have received!! Not only did I get a new grandaughter and win the game of Dollyoply. I won Theresa's giveback from 612Riverside.blogspot.!! I received all of these awesome treasures that she made! Her talent is just amazing! Theresa is a very down to earth person and very caring! Check out her blog! One of  the gifts in my box was a tag with a grubby tape measure on it! I had been wanting one for so long! She altered alot of the items, a bird on a silver tray, ATC, old roll of crepe paper,tags, quite a few boxes she recycled with prints, lace, buttons, etc. etc!!!!! Thanks to her daughter Hannah for picking my name!!!! I am so amazed at all of the wonderful women here on the blogs! So caring!! and talented! I praise God for giving me all of these bessings and gifts!!! XO Fran.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fran, I'm here, knock knock! I have not forgotten you. I was thrilled to know you have been to a Joyce Meyer conference. It was so awesome! The devil was at my heels the whole time but our God is bigger, he is better and he is stronger! We know the end of the story and our God wins!
Happy you won this give away...God always goes before us and know what we love and he is full of blessings for us!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Well roll me up and call me "Curly"! You've been one lucky lady this past month!

I didn't know you were a Joyce Meyer fan! I've read so many of her books and listened to her CDs. Wish I had known, I would have included her in our swap!

Speaking of which, guess what came tonight?! I LOVE everything you gave me, especially the "Bucks County Folk Art' tag. It brought tears to my eyes!

I don't have time to blog about it now as I've gotta get the kids ready for bed, but will blog about it tomorrow. Thanks so much!!!!

Jill

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Such a wonderful give away ! Congratulations on your win !
Blessings,
~Myrna

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

You really made out! Yeah for you Fran! Those are really beautiful things.