Thursday, December 22, 2011

While I was sleeping!!!!


 Last Friday, I had surgery on my bladder and while I was sleeping on the couch, Sim put up our tree!! We have a faux tree and this year had bought new colored bulbs to put on it. In colors I love that match the living room. Brown and gold. Usually we have all the traditional colors but for a change decided to try this. I love it!


He even put up the stockings with green garland and gold beads. Our stockings are very important to us. And as we blended our family together we found out that the stockings are the most important to us and something that has stayed consistent with our kids no matter how old they are. We go from the top down Sim and I and then each one by their age. I am so blessed that I have a husband who knows how important this to us and that he is willing to help out!! Sims boys will be up for Christmas the day after Christmas. I can't wait as Caylee Roxanne will be here too. She is 20 months old now and so cute! She didn't like Santa she was so scared of him. Poor Santa he makes alot of little kids cry!! LOL 


And here is a rare moment with my girls!! I needed their picture together for a gift for my Mom. The girls of course had to be funny! I love it! I know everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays. I am  trying not to stress about it cuz the real meaning of it is Jesus birthday. And the most important too is gathering together as families. I am so looking forward to that. And also thankful. I have been loving looking at all of the decorations that are being posted. I love reading all the family traditions and seeing all the talent that goes in to many of the gifts and decorations. I think we all needed a break from the stress we have each day. And Christmas is the perfect time for that!!
XO Fran.




6 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Fran! Got the coffee on?.. Gosh, times are a little stressful here, trying to get EVERYTHING I'd like to get done; but I never let it rob me of my Christmas spirit! (not if I can help it anyways!).. One day I caught myself getting stressed out and frustrated, and I put on my Muppets Red and Green Christmas CD, and was smiling and laughing again pretty quickly!! (Who needs paxil, when you've got The Muppets, right?! LOL!).. Well, all kidding aside, I'm so glad you're sounding o.k. after surgery, and I hope you're mending quickly. Your tree is beautiful, and I couldn't agree more on how wonderful it is to be with family at Christmas time! Your tree and stockings all look beautiful! Enjoy!.. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and God bless. ~tina

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Awwww... how nice of him to put up the tree and stockings for you! It looks so nice!

Merry Christmas!

Carmen and the Primcats

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
It is so awesome that you hubby put up the tree and stockings! My hubby is feeling like the "grinch" this year :(
EnJOY Christmas with you family!
Warmly,
deb

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hope your family has a wonderful Christmas holiday - even though we may not have snow. Enjoy, Dawn

Leaon Mary said...

Hey there Fran!
Hope you're on the mend!
Looks like yourHubs did a FINE job putting up the tree! I love those colors and your stockings are beautiful. I love the sentiment you hold with them!!!
Well Merry Christmas to you and your family. NO STRESS ALLOWED! (pLeaSe remind me I said that later k?) LOL
Lea
The word verification I have to add for this comment is somato and now I really want a tomato. ? Go figure.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Aw, how sweet of Sim to do that for you! I like the brown and gold together, makes for a pretty tree.

Cute picture of the girls!

Hope you are resting and on the mend quickly after your surgery.