Monday, May 15, 2017

The Funky Farm House Farmer's Market is Open for business!!

 
 
MISS VANESSA "FUNKY CROW DOLL"
made to order from my Etsy Shoppe!!
 
This lil Cutie Pie was a sweet Mother's Day Gift!!
 
click on the link below to get to my Etsy Shoppe to order one just for you!!
 

 
 We Have our New "HAMM HOCKS" available!!
No Animals were hurt in this process!!
click on the link below!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/529957397/pig-hamm-hocks-up-cycled-rustic-decor?ref=listing-shop-header-1
 
 
 
Also available are our new "PICKLED PIGGS FEET"
with no animals hurt in the process!!
click on the link below!!
 
 
 
You can see a lot of what I have been up to on my Instagram. Link on the side.
Stop by n see what else I have been up to!!
XOXO Love Fran.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

You've been busy Fran - hoping Summer of 2017 is a great one for you and yours. Hugs. Jewels

Lily Allen said...

great work.and beautiful photos
clipping path