Saturday, July 4, 2015

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

 

Been Makin THUMBPRINTS in The Thumb of Michigan again!! We had our first vacation up in Port Austin, Michigan. Home of the beautiful sunsets!!
 

This is Beautiful Lake Huron!!!
 
 


AND I can take Zip Lining off my bucket list!! All I could do was hop across!! I couldn't even lift my other foot up!! Sad very sad!!
 



AND this happened while I was gone!! My awesome beautiful lilies bloomed!!! BUT we had to make a quick day trip home and I got to see it and take pics!! AND also I got a new to me van!! In my favorite color orange of course!! I miss my little orange car I had but it was time. This one works out great with our little grannie girl and my son when I pick him up. Also great for vacation the seats go right down in the floor.
 

I had a customer that wanted me to change the dress on this sweet bunny I had in my Etsy Shoppe. It turned out just great!! I have also been working on orders n gardening outside. I just wanted to stop in n say hi!!
 
Hope you are havin a great 4th of July!!
 
Keep on Keepin On!!
XOXO Love Fran.
 


4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Fourth sweet friend!!!!! Love those pictures of you, such a hoot!!!! Blessings Francine.

karen hess jewelry said...

Loved your post, dear Fran! Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. Congrats on the van, it's gorgeous! I'm wondering if there's a bag of Reese's Pieces on board! LOL. Love you creations and know you're making lots of peeps very happy. Keep on zippin', girl!
xoxoxo
Karen

Jewels said...

All sounds lovely Fran and I LOVE your banner pic....enjoy yourself. Hugs.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Fran, glad you got to get away and see that gorgeous sunset! Also glad that you got to see your beautiful Lilies! I think the problem with zip lining is that you weren't up high enough. We zip lined about 10 years ago in Puerto Vallarta, but we were up very high. Even though I don't like heights, it was really fun. I just didn't look down. lol!
hugs,
Jann