Saturday, April 25, 2015

Oh how I LOVE Farmer's Markets!!

 

Hi Guys!!
 
I just wanted to share my new favorite gig I made lately. I got this jar no kidding at the St. Mary's Rummage Sale last summer. First of all I couldn't believe they charged me for a sauerkraut jar!! LOL But hey it is for a good cause!! I knew right away what to do with it!! It only took me this long to throw it together!! I experimented last summer with chalkboard spray paint which I also got at a sale!! Ok I am in LOVE with it!! I had made a bunch of these tomatoes from a thrifted sweatshirt. They are so cute. I made as many as I could from that shirt!! And have used them in quite a few things. I LOVE my green tomato worms too. This is in my etsy shoppe.
Always a story with the materials that I use!! I wish you could be with me sometimes. I have so much fun!! Sim and I are known to just get up and go walkin or drivin to look for rusty stuff!! Sometimes gone for hours and my daughter wondering where we have gone now. Seems like we always forget the cell phone!! LOL
 
Spring is here but it is still quite cold. I can not wait for the sunshine to stay and warm up the gardens so I can work in them.
 
Have a groovey weekend. I have a super duper busy one!!
 
XOXO
Love Fran.


3 comments:

Julia said...

Your blog is very sweet. I've just started working
in my little gardens here in SC. Too much to do.
Love your new haircut. Wish I could wear mine
short. I always have beach hair. We were into
sweatshirt, sweater and wool pumpkins last fall.
They were really cute. We used twine to make
the vertical lines. Julia

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hello fellow birthday girl :)
You are so creative..very cute..
Sounds like fun to wonder and find stuff! Don't forget your cell phone on your outings...
warmly,
deb

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So cute Fran! Love the handmades in the jar! You could even do some other things ~like anything that you would can!?! Wishing you a lovely week ahead! xo Holly