Sunday, March 29, 2015

Well I joined the Pixie Chicks Club!!

 
 
After a very long last few months this winter. I needed something new!! So I got new nerdy glasses (which btw help me so much hand sewing. They are full of close up help!!) Then I decided it was time to grow up and get my hair cut. I love both of them!! What do you think?
 
 
This is one of my new gigs in my shoppe.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/227447936/strawberry-up-cyceld-vintage-strawberry It is a large size berry serving spoon with a jazzy nest of vintage strawberries and one of my lil chicks!! AND a real chicken feather I found at the stockyards. My fav thing to do when I am there!! lol
 
 
A couple of weeks ago Sim took me for a surprise ride into THE THUMB OF MICHIGAN. We went and checked out where we are gonna stay on our June vacation. Oh my goodness it was so much fun!! We found this barn I do not know what the words mean. But the art on this barn is just amazing!!
 
We are gonna have some good weather this week and I can not wait. I wanna open up my windows and air the house so bad!! I need to get all the winter yucky out of here!!
 
Keep on Keepin on!!
XOXO
Love Fran.


7 comments:

bethsraggedyatticprims said...

Hi, Fran, Yvonne here from Beths Raggedy Attic. I know what you mean about something new and the long winter months. I just got my hair cut also , a little different style than usually. I like both of yours . Your hair cut and glasses go with your face very nicely. Have a blessed Sunday afternoon and Blessed Easter to come to you.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Sister Friend, you look wonderful in your new glasses and love the hair do. hope Spring is coming soon, tired of being inside all the time.Blessings Francine.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

CUTE and I have a "pixie cut" too! Mine is shorter than yours! LOL!!
Fun glasses! I figured with summer coming and a big birthday...why not do it!
warmly,
deb

BumbleBeeLane said...

Fran~I love your new look! The barn is beautiful. Warm Blessinfs!~♥Amy

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Love the new glasses and hair cut!! That barn is amazing :)

Ronda said...

You look wonderful!!!

Jewels said...

Lookin pretty rad there girlfriend :)