Friday, June 22, 2012

This little piggy is going to Market!!!!


Here she is my newest creation!!! I had to name her "Mud Pie" after I put her out in the sun to grubby up!! She baked real good in our Mich sun!!! She is 6 inches tall when she is sitting. I upcycled her from the same old blanket I have been using for quite a few of my things I've been creating lately!! I took her outside for a photo shoot!!




 I will be listing "Mud Pie" in my etsy shoppe www.thebagglady76.etsy .com. I'll be rockin out another one for sure!!



And this is my harvest I got today for our dinner from our garden!! Can ya dig it!! I just loved going outside and pickin the fresh veges!! All of the hard work is starting to pay off!! I put some chicken breast in the oven and we had salad from all of this!! YUMMO!!!
Besides cleaning the house and trying to stay cool this is what I have been doing. We are going to be having a driveway sale this week so I'm gathering things to sell. I'm making a mess in my livingroom and it's driving me crazy!! LOL But hopefully we'll do good.
Peace out, XOXO Love, Fran.



6 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Dear Friend,gotta love Mud Pie,so sweet,wonderful job crafting Fran. Wow,yummy garden food,looks so good!! Enjoy the weekend,Blessings Francine.

the old white house said...

Mud Pie is so cute! Your harvest looks delicious, way to go! Good Luck at your driveway sale...t.xoxo

karen hess jewelry said...

my dear Fran...you've been one busy girl! Between trips to the beach with darling Caylee, planting the garden, harvesting, cooking it up, and creating your Prims!
Whew ~ how exciting! Btw...my mouth is still watering from your menu!
xoxo
Karen

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Oh Auntie, I wish we lived closer so you could show me how to sew and I could show you how to carve!!

Mud Pie is such a cutie!

Home with sick kids so things have been crazy. Seems like ever since we traveled out to Candy's, trying to get back to normal is the most difficult thing.

Talk to you!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

That is the cutest piggy EVER! I love Mud Pie. Your garden haul looks amazing.

Leaon Mary said...

Muddypie is adorable and I love her name so much!
Looks like your garden is GROWing! Bet that was a good salad! Now your having a big sale besides! That's a big job isn't it? Digging things out and pricing them and setting up. Hope your weather is a little cooler for ya... Have a great week frannie!! Lea