Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just alittle something else I made!!!



This is one of my grubby prim stockings I make. I am sending this one out in a swap I am doing!! I just love making things grubby! Sometimes I think I get a little to grubby!! But, people seem to like it!! I think I finally feel like I am geting my mojo back!! I wasn't going to co-chair our Church craft show I do every year, but they talked me in to it!! I am excited to set a table up and sign up for some more shows in the area. I will be also opening that etsy around September! Right now it is way to hot and humid!! I am so looking forward to the Fall!! These stockings can be used all year round and look pretty hanging anywhere!! I guess even on my rusty gate by my door!! This seems to be my prop for my grubby things!! I think rust and grubby go hand in hand!!! At least it does for me!!! XO Fran. 

6 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Sooooo cute, Fran! I can't wait for the cool weather, too. I'm melting! Lori

Unknown said...

Hi Fran. Didn't that turn out too cute? I love your grungy little stocking. I'm one of those wishing for fall too. Way to hot for me right now.

Hugs...Tracy :)

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

So cute. Can't wait until it gets cool, which for us won't be until October! I just hope my brain can make it that long.......

Boxwood Cottage said...

Thankfully it has cooled down over here, our very hot summer lasted just 4 weeks. How exciting that you are going to do craft shows! I really like the prim sock! It looks especially great hanging on that awesome iron gate! I got your emails Fran and I'm really looking forward to the swap parcel! I'm going to send you's out too now!
So glad that you're feeling better!
xoxo~ Carola

Unknown said...

Fran...I MUST have one of those stockings! I have a log bed and primitive bedroom....When you find a moment I'd like to buy one from you! No hurry but pretty please...I have to have one!
Getting your box ready this weekend...I think you'll like it!

Unknown said...

Where have you been my franny friend...ah ha...I found your comment and happy that marital bliss is serving you well! Believe it or not...I'm finally getting your box together. Just finished all the tags for the Aunt Hattie give away...yours should arrive...maybe, today!